August 2, 2013

FRIDAY STEALS AND DEALS

Windsor


Check out these amazing deals from Windsor Store!  I guess I never really gave Windsor a chance, but I'm quite surprised with these fantastic pieces I found.  My favorite must be these heels!  And for less than $25...that's a steal!  This maxi is fabulous (not to mention a bargain!) and with a back like that you will definitely stand out...very sexy.  Now we all know that skulls and camo print have been on fire.  So this skull sweater and camo pants will not let you down.  Plus they are perfect for fall and that price tag you will not break the bank.  Well I couldn't conclude this post without mentioning some accessories.   This love cuff and gold cheetah studs are just perfect.  Try layering this cuff with your other arm candy pieces and I'm sure it won't disappoint.   There you have it, my favorites from Windsor.  Check out the whole website for some more unique finds.  Enjoy!





All my lovin' ~ Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment