August 16, 2013

FRIDAY STEALS AND DEALS - ALL UNDER $85


1. I always love an animal print especially with a hint of ikat - this sweater is perfect!
2. These high waisted pants are fantastic for Fall - very flattering silhouette and color.
3. Talk about a perfect Fall bag - this color-block satchel has it all and who doesn't love tassels?
4. Sweaters galore - ASOS.com has so many cute ones.  How unique is this floral print sweater?  I love the sheen this casts.
5. Well Fall's not complete without a cute sweater dress paired with boots - ankle or tall.
6. OK, so I'm really diggin' the matchy printed suit trend - although many can look too dressy, this floral suit creates a more casual look because it's actually paired with a bomber jacket instead of a blazer.
7. And I couldn't finish a post about Fall fashion without mentioning one of my favorite things - flat ankle boots!  I like to pair these with flowy feminine dresses to "edge" up my outfit.

Happy shopping and happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment