August 5, 2013

Designer Crush

Gorjana


If any one of you read other fashion blogs, I know you've seen Gorjana plastered across their pages.  I see her jewelry everywhere.  I just love the hand made artisan look of her pieces and especially the creative designs.  The brand Gorjana & Griffin is a husband-wife business that specializes in fashionable, high quality accessories for both men and women.  They've mastered the art of fusing the west coast lifestyle with the sophistication and polish of the east coast into each design and collection.  I also appreciate their efforts to stay committed to charity and social causes as a company.  We all love dainty jewelry and my favorite picks below from their website will not disappoint.  Enjoy!





All my lovin' ~ Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment