July 31, 2013

GO FLORAL!

When in doubt, go floral!  It is a never ending and timeless trend.  For Spring/Summer 2013, florals have sprung up on fashion runways all over the world.  Don't like floral prints?  Then this trend is not for you!  As hard as some try to get away from these prints, they seem to hit the scene every season.  If you don't like an all over print, like I did here, you could stick with a floral top (like this unique piece) or a pant like these that are mostly black with floral print down either side.  Designers love a floral print and so do I!  Enjoy!


Dress: Forever 21 (not available, but this option is adorable) / Shoes: Forever 21 (old, but this heel is similar - minus the pink strap) / Belt: Target / Earrings: Francesca's / Neckalce: Etsy

All my lovin' ~ Tiffany
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the pleats in this dress as well as the long sleeves! A great dress to transition into Fall!

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqueline! I agree...it's such a great dress and would look great with some ankle booties. Thanks for checkin' out my blog!

      Delete