July 25, 2013

DREAMIN' OF PASTELS

Even though it's not Spring anymore, pastels can still be worn in the summertime. Even so, pastels are a fashion staple. Mint green has been one of my all time favorite colors which is why I love these shorts. Pairing it with lavender or a periwinkle blue top is a great way to get your color-blocking on! Which brings me to my next topic - Color-blocking! Color-blocking is such an easy trend to accomplish. It's very fashion forward and chic. I tend to get a little crazy with this trend as I like to try a lot of different color combos, but I always think there's no wrong answer. I will definitely have more examples of this soon. In the meantime, a great way to tone it down a little if you're thinking it's too much is to pair the look with a nude shoe. Here I'm wearing heels to give me much needed height. I also went for a bold statement necklace which always add to a look especially one this sparkly! Have fun with it and remember, color is a great way to amp up your wardrobe, especially pastels!



Top: Nordstrom / Shorts: Zara (similar here) / Necklace: J.Crew Factory (no longer available, but shop more here) / Watch: Michael Kors (similar here) / Bracelet: Banana Republic (this one is identical) / Ring: Etsy / Purse: Target / Shoes: Fergie


All my lovin' ~ Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment