July 21, 2013

BARGAIN HUNTIN' SUCCESS

During the summer you're bound to come across sale after sale.  Well, last weekend I found some amazing deals!  Here's a sample of some of my favorite finds.

 This tropical dress is from H&M.  It was marked down to $7!  


 I have this jacket 3 other colors.  That's how you can tell it's a great jacket.  Now I have this jacket in black and only paid $15!

I LOVE graphic tees, especially if they're unbelievably soft.  This one is from H&M marked down to $10!



Now let's move on to J.CREW.  All they're sale items were additional 40% off.  That's huge.  These belts were originally $32.50, then marked down to $9.99, then take 40% off - that's only $5.99 each!    


This sweater from J.CREW is not really for summer, but I thought I would wear this all the time in the Fall.  At regular price this was $65.00, then marked down to $19.99, then take 40% off - that's $12.99!

This is the one I'm the most excited about.  How fun is this skirt?!  Now just look at the math.  Originally marked at $130, then the final mark down was $24.99, then take 40% off - that's $14.99!  Huge savings!

Now it's time for you to go bargain huntin'!  Here's a list of my favorite current sales going on right now!

1.  Piperlime is offering 20% off sitewide
2.    Banana Republic is offering 30% off sitewide
3.  J.CREW is offering 30% to 50% off select regular priced items
4.  EXPRESS All dresses are 30% off
5.  Tory Burch is offering an extra 20% off your total purchase
6.  AND don't forget to shop Nordstrom's Anniversary sale!

Good luck!  All my lovin' ~ Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment