July 19, 2013

LET'S GET STYLIN'

Glad you stopped by!  Welcome to my new fashion and lifestyle blog.  Everyone has to start somewhere so why not start with my current obsessions?

 I think it's safe to say I am pretty much crazy about printed pants!  Most importantly they are comfortable as no get out, but very stylish and fashion forward.  You can pair them with a graphic tee or with this see through daisy burnout top for a daring night on the town look.  No look is ready without gold accessories.  How cute is this initial dainty ring?  I think I might order the "T" version now.  Pair it with this "Texas" charm necklace and you're all set.  Obviously if you're not from Texas, you can choose whichever state you want.  

Let's talk about home decor.  Colorful pillows can spruce up any living room or bedroom!  This dragon pillow is especially beautiful and compliments a wide array of color schemes.  Wall art is one of my favorite ways to decorate a room.  Adding one of these flamingo prints in a white frame will add a touch of whimsy to your home.


Stay tuned for more!

All my lovin' ~ Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment