July 23, 2013

TRIBAL FRENZY

I'm so excited to share with you my first outfit post.  I teamed up with my best friend and photographer, Jennifer Crenshaw, to create new looks for my readers.  I think they came out great and I am so pleased with the outcome.  Please head over to Jennifer's website to see her amazing work and all that she has to offer.  She specializes in weddings, portraits, events and artistic photography.  Take a look at the debut of our collaboration and let me know what you think!

Photos by: Jennifer Crenshaw
Dress: Forever 21 (here is another tribal inspired dress) / Blazer: Tinley Road (here is a similar one) / Necklace: Banana Republic (here is a VERY pretty alternative) / Shoes: Express / Sunglasses: Forever 21

Tribal prints are all the rage right now.  You can find them pretty much anywhere. 
I went with this print in a maxi dress. Maxi dresses are usually way too long for me, except for this one! Considering I'm only 5' tall, that's a miracle. Of course I had to pair it with 4" heels. The chunky heel and intricate basket weave detail makes these a great fit with any tribal look. Dresses like these are so multi-functional and I love how this one has a slit which makes it incredibly comfortable. This one came with a belt which I chose to use, but you can easily remove it and replace it with one of your own. Pairing this with a bright coral blazer and long gold tassel necklace completes the look. And of course you can't forget sunglasses! How would you interpret the tribal trend? I would love to know your ideas!


  All my lovin' ~ Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment