September 16, 2013

YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT 》PHILLIP LIM FOR TARGET

Source 

If you don't already know, Phillip Lim for Target launched yesterday.  This fall capsule collection consists of versatile pieces which have been advertised to be able to transition you from day to night with ease.  Everything from trench coats, blouses, skirts, dresses to lingerie and handbags, there is something here for everyone.  The color story is actually quite nice and fresh for the new upcoming fall season.  With hues of khaki, baby blue, navy, black and grey mixed with splashes of kelly green, yellow, orange and that very pretty floral print, I think make the essential pieces in the collection stand out.  One of the most popular items had to be this Classic Khaki Trench with baby blue lining.  Another favorite was the Cross Body Mini Satchel in a golden yellow color.  Unfortunately, both are already sold out, unless you were first in line!  Me, I'm not one for crowds, so I typically wait till the next day to see if I can find some leftover gems still hangin' around.  Who knows, maybe I can catch a break with eBay.  I did, however, glance over this website which lists out everything with a to the hour update on what is still available online.  I'm actually thinking about this daring leopard print number.  To shop the whole collection (or what's left of it) - click here.  I would normally link everything in the pictures below, but since most are sold out, I felt like it wouldn't really help you out much. Take a look below at some of my top looks for both women and men.  Enjoy!


For the Ladies:








For the Gents:







Look book images via Lucky Mag



No comments:

Post a Comment