September 23, 2013

BEST OF: 65th EMMY AWARDS RED CARPET FASHION








All photos via Hollywoodlife

I used to be a HUGE fan of awards shows.  Now, not so much.  Maybe that's because my favorite shows never get nominated anymore (Dexter, The Walking Dead....and many more).  If I'm watching, it's usually for the fashion.  I wish I attended events where I can dress up to the nines and wear fancy gowns, jewelry and accessories....sigh.  Here's some of my favorites for best dressed this year from the 65th Annual Emmy Awards.  I absolutely love simple looks, but I also adore dresses with some flare!  My top pick is Michelle Dockery in Prada.  Her gown has everything from color-blocking to timeless elegance.  And let's talk about the killer dress Rose Byrne is wearing.  It's by Calvin Klein and to say the least, is very flattering on her frame.  Loving how she incorporated the crop top trend and also managed to stay classy and sexy at the same time.  I could go on and on...hope you enjoy my picks!  Who was your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I love Anna Faris', Maria Menounos' and Giuliana's dresses!! Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete