September 12, 2013

STILL WEARIN' WHITE

 Dress: Lover + Friends // Jacket: H&M (might still be in stores) // Shoes: Target by Prabal Gurung // Earrings: Nicole Bathie // Bracelets: found here // Watch: Michael Kors // Rings and Sunglasses: found here // Necklace: Forever 21 (this one and this one are must haves)

One brand I'm currently coveting is Lovers + Friends, which is where my dress is from.  They are the epitome of boho chic and California style.  Effortlessly throw on one of their dresses and top it off with some accessories, you will be the IT girl.  I decided to pair this dress with a mint blazer and some red sandals.  I hope you hopped on the Prabal Gurung for Target train, because I wear these sandals with everything!  My friend, Amanda (of The Wardrobe Connoisseur) lent me these incredible earrings by Nicola Bathie.  They are handmade and gorgeous!  I highly suggest you check out her websiteRandom fun fact - this fountain is where my husband proposed to me and completely swept me off my feet!  What a great memory!












All photos taken by: Amanda Johnson of The Wardrobe Connoisseur (Check out her site asap)

No comments:

Post a Comment