November 27, 2013

THANKSGIVING DAY OUTFIT IDEAS







1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Almost time for my second favorite holiday...Thanksgiving!  I love eating and eating A LOT so I've been trying to think of what to wear to Thanksgiving that will still be comfortable enough to be lazy around the house after eating a huge meal.  I know we all need to be comfy and warm (it's actually cold this year at Thanksgiving in Texas!) so I think these outfit ideas are perfect for just that.  A big comfy coat paired with some leggings and boots - a perfect Thanksgiving combo.  I adore the above fur coat and the third pic from the top - that super cute casual look with over-the-knee boots and a head to toe tonal color palette.  I also think I need a poncho like the fourth pic down - how cool is THIS one?!  But my favorite look is the first one - LOVE the color blocked coat and leather joggers (I've said it before and I'll say it again - obsessed with these!).  What will you be wearing tomorrow?  Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment