November 14, 2013

SWEATPANT CHIC


Can't even begin to tell you how much I adore this look.  I'm a huge fan of sweat pants and now they look better than ever.  I am now trying to figure out a way to wear them to work (I wish!).  These are fantastic when paired with a blazer like this.  Go simple, but classic.  What a treat these would be (mmm, cashmere!).   Talk about the perfect white shirt - this option is perfect and I love the zipper detail.  Add the perfect amount of sparkle with this statement necklace. And don't forget to add a great everyday heel such as these to top off the look.  Are you sporting this casual and chic trend?  If I find THE pair of chic sweatpants that pass for work wear, I will let you know!  In the meantime, enjoy the rest of my inspiration pics below.  







Sources: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

No comments:

Post a Comment