November 4, 2013

NEWS FLASH: 25% OFF AT PIPERLIME


Image via Piperlime

Who's ready for some last-minute shopping?  When you get an additional 25% off of items that are already under $100...it's a no brainer!  Check out my favorite finds below.

  • There's one thing I know...I'll never leave the black and white party with this Mod Geo Mini Dress.
  • You will steal the show in this Sequin Mosaic Mini by Pim & Larkin.
  • These are the perfect pair of emerald green studs for the holidays!
  • And speaking of emerald, this Floral Jacquard Dress by Ark & Co. is a knock out.
  • I guess I have a thing for Jacquards because I LOVE this sweater.
  • What a cool pair of Flats in an awesome and fury print!
  • As if I'm not already obsessed with faux leather leggings, I wouldn't mind adding these Vegan Leather Joggers to my wardrobe.
  • And since the weather here in Dallas in below 70 degrees, I can now snuggle up with this Marled Cocoon Cardigan by Hive & Honey.
You better hurry, this promo ends tonight!  Click here to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment