October 1, 2013

WHERE TO SHOP IN DALLAS 》SHOP BLOOM

Who of you follow the stylish blog Kendi Everyday by Kendi Skeen?  Well, I do!  I love her style and her blog.  For those of you (me too) who would love to raid the closets of your favorite fashion bloggers, now's your chance.  Shop Kendi's boutique Bloom either online or in Downtown McKinney.  Her online shop features those popular items that you find each season in her store.  Everything online and in store is everything Kendi says she would wear, as if pulled straight from her blog.  I find Kendi to be very inspiring for every fashion lover out there.  After starting her blog in 2009, she soon opened up Bloom, a boutique filled with pieces that fit perfectly in every woman's wardrobe.  A dream I have always had.  Seeing others fulfill their dreams shows me that one day I can do the same.  At Bloom, you won't find anything less but high quality and well-constructed pieces at an affordable price from those brands you love such as: Line & Dot and Aryn K.  Speaking of Aryn K., this Silk Shift Dress is adorable and perfect for Fall especially when paired with this awesome Color Block Jacket.  Check it out and don't forget, Bloom Online is only a taste of what's offered at Bloom in McKinney (only a short drive north of Dallas) so I suggest a you visit the store soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment