January 24, 2014

WHO'S READY FOR THE WEEKEND?


Image source - could I have that?

The answer...I AM!  This was me this morning (minus the fancy PJ's of course).  Let's just say I am not a morning person, not at all.  It took all I had to get up, get ready and go to work.  For one, it was 16 degrees out this morning (in Dallas!) so therefore all I wanted to do was stay warm in my bed and sleep.  But once again because I live in Texas, it will be 70 degrees this weekend and that makes me very very happy.  Any other period in my life I wouldn't be too happy with the constant weather change because all throughout my childhood I longed for cold weather, snow and ice even.  This might have been the excitement of hoping for a snow day and stay home from school.  But now that I'm an adult, I appreciate the greatness of 70 degree weather even in the winter time (except for Christmas, Christmas weather needs to be cold!).  Enough about the weather...I'm so excited for this weekend because tomorrow me and my friends, Jennifer and Johnnie are getting together to discuss a fun upcoming project!  Jennifer of Jennifer Crenshaw Photography is an amazing photographer based here in Dallas and specializes in bridal and wedding photography.  Johnnie of Prettibloom Artistry is an awesome make-up artist and hair stylist and specializes in portraits and also weddings.  Stay tuned because you won't want to miss it.  Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment