February 18, 2014

I FOUND THE PERFECT: SWEATER TUNIC



I found it, again I said I found it!  The perfect sweater tunic that is long enough to wear with leggings, but not too long to wear with jeans.  But the best part is....there's no wool in it!  I cannot stand the feeling of wool touching my skin (maybe I'm allergic), so I can never wear it.  This sweater has side slits so it's very flattering and flows easily over your body.  I want it in all colors!  I currently have just the heather grey and bright orange.  The next one I get will probably be the cream with charcoal sleeves.  I do wish they had more color options with the contrast color sleeves.  It is by Trouve and you can get it HERE, check it out!!  Oh and did I mention...this is my 100th post!  Get excited!!

1 comment:

  1. This cold season, hoodies, sweaters and jackets are really needed to wear. Thus, if you are looking for the online shop, you can visit https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/women-sweaters.

    ReplyDelete