December 26, 2013

BURGUNDY & NAVY








Bag: Just Fab (sold out, this one is cute) // Dress: Forever 21 // Boots: Target (old, but these are similar) // Necklace: Forever 21 // Ring: Premier Designs

I don't think I'll ever out grow my love for sheer flowing boho dresses.  Love this one paired with my light brown booties.  I'm currently lusting over this gem as well.  If it's freezing where you are, pair these dresses with over the knee boots and tights.  Bare legs worked out fine during the day here in Texas with the ever so changing weather (although it's freezing when the sun goes down!).  This bag sure is a carryall (I love big bags!)  The stellar combo of navy and burgundy is a longtime favorite of mine, very complimentary.  I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that dress is from F21! I love this outfit :)

    xx Cass
    postgradinpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete