November 6, 2013

A LEOPARD TALE


Top: Express (sold-out) // Pants: T.J.Maxx (these are similar) // Bracelets: Forever 21 // Bag: Forever 21 (this one is so cute) // Ring: Forever 21 // Necklace: H&M // Boots: STEVEN by Steve Madden

I'm sporting my $15 T.J.Maxx find today - Leopard Print Joggers!  What a steal!  I'm so thrilled I found these, just when I thought the hunt for some leopard print pants was over.  They fit great and are comfortable too, a perfect Fall staple.  Can't wait to wear these over and over again.  Have you checked out their website where you can now shop online?  I suggest you go there now!  Expect a post in the near future about my favorite handbags now available on their site.  Back to the subject at hand, do you love leopard print as much as I do?  Do tell!





No comments:

Post a Comment