August 8, 2013

BEAUTY PRODUCTS I'M DYING TO TRY



I don't know about you, but I am always on the hunt for the next best thing.  Even if the products I currently use are working fine, I tend to think maybe these might be better.  I currently use Josie Maran's argan oil, but since this new light version came out I've wanted to try it.  If it really is a lighter formula, this might work better with my oily skin.  Yes, I have major oily skin.  Do any of you struggle with this issue?  I think I'm going to purchase this Meet Mark Matte Moisturizer to see how this works at controlling my oil.  I want to start using less products during the day, because the more I seem to layer on my face, the more oil I produce.  I never really wear a liquid foundation as I tend to stick to tinted moisturizers are BB creams, but this Boots No. 7 Matte Foundation has gotten good reviews and I'm curious to see how well it holds up.  How pretty is this Josie Maran Luminous Finishing Powder?  I love the packaging (which I'm a huge sucker for) but I'm still on the hunt for the perfect finishing powder so I really want to try this one.  Let's not forget about a little luxury now and then...this Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer has become extremely popular.  I know it's a splurge, but hey, I'm worth it!  


All my lovin' ~ Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment